I am a front-end web developer in Kansas City. During my career, I have taken many roads to get to where I am today.
Growing up in the 90’s, I was interested in the internet, Photoshop and code. When selecting my major for college, I found a Graphic Arts program at University of Central Missouri. It was print production, however, I loved it.
Throughout my career, I always wanted to learn more. For instance, when I was a Print Production Specialist, I started to re-learn HTML5/CSS3. Thus, my employer noticed the skillset and provided me marketing emails to build. Then, I received my Web Developer Certificate from Johnson County Community College (JCCC). Finally in 2021, I was hired as a front-end developer.
I love what I do, and above all, I never stop learning!
CSS / Sass
Git / Bitbucket / Sourcetree
Node / npm
WPEngine / Local
Eager to Learn
High Attention for Detail
Amber’s Education & Experience
Front-End Web Developer | Attane, (Formerly GlynnDevins) | Kansas City, MO
- Develop and maintain client websites, in various platform builds
- Maintain the Attane Website Platform (AWP) issue backlog, working in a “w-agile” workflow (not quite agile, not quite waterfall)
- Assist the Implementation team with contenting and troubleshooting WordPress CMS questions
Senior Implementation Specialist | GlynnDevins | Kansas City, MO
- In addition to the previous Digital Producer role, I managed a team of 5 individuals
- Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) Provisioning
- Integrated websites with their MAP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Managed website domains
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager Implementation
Johnson County Community College | Web Developer Certificate | Overland Park, KS
Digital Producer | GlynnDevins | Overland Park, KS
- Managed and updated web content for client websites
- Built/Maintained GlynnDevins Products (Floor Plan Fit Calculator, Cost Calculator)
- Assisted in the development of new web content
- Developed email marketing messages and paid media landing pages
- Created digital surveys
Production Artist / Specialist | GlynnDevins | Overland Park, KS
- Responsible for preparing files for print
- Worked with creative to make updates
- Created mock-ups and boards for presentations
- Developed email marketing messages
Job Coordinator | Boelte Hall | Roeland Park, KS
- Understand and describe job and/or production processes to clients
- Prepare estimates and print orders
- Modify plans and production processes as requirements and specifications change
- Flightcheck files
- Assist in archiving of print files
University of Central Missouri | Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) | Graphic Arts Technology Management | Warrensburg, MO
Have a question?
Please fill out this form and I’ll get in touch with you soon.